Friday, May 11, 2012

Doggie Day Camp

We found the greatest doggie day camp for Roscoe called Camp Bow Wow on Tchoupitoulas Street.  You can watch your dog on the internet while they are at camp, slightly ridiculous, but also incredibly addicting.  I've always wanted one of those nanny cameras to see what my dog is up to when I'm not there.  I imagine him snooping through all the cabinets, maybe getting the munchies and knocking the trash over and sifting through it for the good stuff, flipping through the channels, and closing out the day with a nap on each piece of furniture.  After finding out how to pronounce the name of the street "cha-pa-too-us" (the name of an Indian tribe in Harahan, LA back in the day, and then also the name of a plantation in that area in the early 1800’s) from the awesome staff at Camp Bow Wow, Aaron and I started our search for jobs and a home, neither of which we had upon our arrival to this absolutely incredible city.  

Tell me about other great doggie day camps in New Orelans !!

No comments:

Post a Comment